Your Passion, Our Solution
In collaboration with the "AUTHORIZED TATA MOTORS TRAINING CONSULTANTS" we AUTONEXT conduct this workshop which will provide the college students a base to automotive technology. They will learn about each and every driving systems involved in automobile and get better understanding and grip on its application. They will be learning the basics of each and every automotive parts along with the physical demonstration of many automotive parts, so that they have the insight of the full working mechanism involved in it. WHOLE WORKSHOP WILL BE CONDUCTED BY "TATA MOTORS AUTHORISED TRAINING CONSULTANT".
1 day workshop on Latest Technologies of TATA Motors Passenger Cars For more details download our brochure, Click here to download
2 day workshop on Latest Technologies of TATA Motors Passenger Cars For more details download our brochure, Click here to download
2 day workshop on Automobile Basics + SAE Car Fabrication & Design For more details download our brochure, Click here to download
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Introduction to Automobile
- Introduction to Passenger Cars
- Modern Car Engines
- Differential working/Functioning
- Braking System
- Latest Technologies and Advancement of Upcoming and Recent TATA Motors Passenger Cars
- Sensors & Systems Advancements
- Emission Control
- Euro & Bs System & Requirement To Achieve
- Other New Systems of Tata Motors Cars
- Engine Assembly
- Clutch Assembly
- Gear Assembly
- Carburettor System
- Other Parts (brakes, ignition system etc.)
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPANT
- A certificate of participation for the workshop on "Latest technologies of TATA passenger cars" duly signed by both AUTO-NEXT and PINAK consultant (TATA Motors authorized consultant).
- Workshop conducted by highly trained and authorized TATA MOTORS consultant.
- All the training materials like slides, videos etc. will be of the authorized TATA MOTORS consultant.
- The course providing insight into the structure and function of each component; vehicle integration; and related terms and working.
- Knowledge about appropriate use of sensors, actuators and mechanisms in mechatronics applications.
- An approach to new technologies & technical advancement in modern cars will be taught.
- Helpful in training/internships/placements..
No prerequisities required.
To know about other workshops contact us on: +91-7077067707 or You can mail us at: email@example.com