“To be the Centre of excellence in providing automobile consulting services & training”
To provide the highest quality of educational experience with state-of-art facilities and training.
Who we are???
Autonext, a unit of Engineers Heritage Trust is a collection of passionate and talented personalities, scientists & researchers, working in a synergistic manner to promote and enhance education and training to employees and employers in Auto industry. We provide strategic & technical consulting service to Automobile industry and its other stakeholders. Our key focus is on developing the skills capacity in the automotive industry. We work with industry bodies, consultancies and enterprises to ensure that the trained workforce development equip automotive businesses with the skills needed for today and for the future. Since its inception,Autonextin mutual collaboration with other reputed institutions, consultancies and organizations has conducted several automobile programs which are designed and developed in such a way, that it can set the benchmark for industry requirement, products, service and safety.Our Training Gurus are the most respected & highly experienced personalities who have a deep understanding of the skill needs of the industry while providing a critical focus on the corporate governance needs of the business.
Autonext has also diversified its training modules for the budding engineers who are highly enthusiastic for making their career in Auto industry. We use workshops and training as the medium to reach the larger pool of engineering students. Our competitive advantages are practical based training from the industry experts. We encourage a learning environment where you will interact closely with instructors, in a “hands-on” atmosphere. Thus, providing you with the highest possible quality of instruction.
What we do???
- We work collaboratively with industry and enterprises to identify the opportunities for work based training, in particular where higher level Vocational Education and Training qualifications are required.
- Multi-level automobile In-plant & Dealership Training
- Engaging in workforce development activities
- Provide technical consulting solution to allied industries
- Sharpen the technical skills of Engineers to make them industry ready by conducting customized workshops and internships as per the institution requirement.
- Automobile lab set up in college or organization
- Keep industry advised of training developments, including new apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities, and part-time and school-based apprenticeship arrangements.